80% of organizational change efforts are unsuccessful.
Empower Health America helps companies improve their odds for success.
We believe that organizational change starts at the individual level and our goal is to partner with enlightened companies that recognize that their employees are their greatest asset and that change requires a systems approach to identifying and developing solutions. Our focus is on “cultural transformation and personal development through individual empowerment”.
Change is hard but institutionalizing new initiatives is possible with the right approach. Our transformational change consulting approach is unique and we achieve optimal success when our ideology aligns with our partners. Let’s have a conversation to see if we are aligned.
We have identified 10 Critical Factors that impact success, 8 Primary Drivers that guide our intervention strategy, 10 Key Components to champion change, and
4 Consulting Steps that support our transformational change process.
10 Critical Success Factors:
- Cultural and core value alignment
- Co-creation with shared success
- System wide strategy
- Employee ownership and empowerment
- Open and efficient communication
- Strategy to navigate barriers
- Leave room failure
- Define and measure success
- Long-term sustainability plan
- Commitment to change and growth
8 Primary Intervention Drivers:
- Be a destination employer
- Attract and retain the right people
- Empower your employees to achieve their best at work and in their personal lives
- Improve engagement and performance
- Lower cost and mitigate risk
- Increase efficiency and productivity
- Reduce disruption and turnover
- Do the wise thing
10 Key Components to Champion Change:
4 Step Consulting Process
Empower Health America consulting approach is collaborative, involving all stakeholders in the co-creation of an organizational action plan.
Step 1: Discovery and Cultural Awareness
Discovery is an important step in our consulting process. It allows us to assess:
- Philosophical alignment
- Current state
- Desired future state
- Barriers, goals, objectives, and desired outcomes
- Organization’s readiness to change
Step 2: Assessment and Data Collection
Process includes but is not limited to:
- Retrospective data review
- Observations and interviews
- Survey’s and assessments
Step 3: Data Review and Diagnosis
How data and key findings impact:
- Desired future state
- Initial goals, objectives, and desired outcomes
- Next steps
Step 4: Co-create an Action Plan
Intentional decisions are made at this point to move to action or to pause the process. Organizations have to ask themselves, do we?:
- Develop internal solutions
- Outsource solutions
- Leverage current vendor services
- Integrate Empower Health America services
- A combination of the above
- Live with the status quo and do nothing
Organizational bottom-line: Empower Health America strives to help organization make wise decisions with a focus on their employees, because the success of an organization depends on them. Informed decisions are better decisions.
Empower Health America Solutions:
Consulting and Assessment:
Empower Heath America provides transformational change consulting and leverages nationally recognized assessment tools, develops customized assessment solutions, and provides our own Train for Life Self-Awareness Assessment to measure individual and cultural needs and readiness to change.
For more information about the Train for Life Self-Awareness Assessment, click here.
Train For Life Empowerment Programs and Coaching:
The solutions that Empower Health America provides inspire individuals and teams to reach their fullest potential in order to thrive in their personal lives and at work. Our solutions integrate the below elements:
- Personal awareness and core value alignment
- Readiness to change and motivation to take action
- Self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Mindfulness and neuroscience
- Stress management and resiliency training
- Self-care and emotional regulation
- Intrinsic goal setting and intentional decision making
- Care coordination to valuable resources
- Individual and leadership transformation
If you are interested in learning more about our services and solutions, please contact us.